Your offline MalawiLII companion.
When your internet is down or access is limited, Pocket Law is an offline copy of the caselaw, legislation and other legal materials from MalawiLII.
Get started with Pocket Law
- Download Pocket Law MalawiLII.
- Double-click the application to start the installation.
- If necessary, click Run Anyway when Microsoft Defender SmartScreen shows a warning.
- Once installed, Pocket Law will launch automatically.
- Click the Updates link in the top right corner to download the latest content.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What content does Pocket Law contain?
- Pocket Law is an offline copy of legislation, case law and other legal materials on MalawiLII.
- Do I need to be connected to the internet to use Pocket Law?
- No. Pocket Law works offline. Internet is only required to download updated content.
- How much free space do I need?
- Pocket Law contains a lot of information and needs about 2GB of free disk space.
- Does Pocket Law work on my phone?
- No, Pocket Law is a desktop application for Windows or Mac. It is too large to be installed on a phone.
Questions or feedback?
Email us at email@example.com with questions or feedback.