This Act was repealed on 2018-06-29 by Control of Goods Act, 2018.
Control of Goods Act
- Assented to on 28 October 1968
- Commenced on 10 January 1969
- [This is the version of this document at 31 December 2014.]
- [Note: This version of the Act was revised and consolidated in the Fifth Revised Edition of the Laws of Malawi (L.R.O. 1/2018), by the Solicitor General and Secretary for Justice under the authority of the Revision of the Laws Act.]
- [Repealed by Control of Goods Act, 2018 (Act 15 of 2018) on 29 June 2018]
5. Cancellation of registrationThe Minister, if he is satisfied that a person registered under section 4 has acted in a manner harmful to the interests of the national economy or the security of the State, may without liability for compensation, cancel such registration.
18. RegulationsThe Minister may make regulations for the better carrying out of the provisions of this Act and prescribing anything required to be prescribed under this Act, and without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing such regulations may prescribe fees for the registration of importers and exporters and for the issue of import and export licences.
History of this document
29 June 2018
Repealed by Control of Goods Act, 2018
31 December 2014 this version
10 January 1969
28 October 1968
|Control of Goods (Import and Export) (Commerce) (Amendment) Order, 2015||Government Notice 43 of 2015|