Special Crops Act
- Commenced on 7 September 1963
- [This is the version of this document at 31 December 2014.]
- [Note: This version of the Act was revised and consolidated in the Fifth Revised Edition of the Laws of Malawi (L.R.O. 1/2018), by the Solicitor General and Secretary for Justice under the authority of the Revision of the Laws Act.]
1. Short titleThis Act may be cited as the Special Crops Act.
2. InterpretationIn this Act, unless the context otherwise requires—“Authority” means an Authority established by the Minister under section 4;“special crop” means a crop declared by the Minister to be a special crop under section 3.
3. Special cropsWhen the Minister is satisfied that the development of any crop should be promoted or fostered under this Act, he may declare that crop to be a special crop.
4. Authority for special crops
5. Powers of Authority
History of this document
07 September 1963