Hides and Skins (Cess) Act
- Commenced on 11 January 1951
- [This is the version of this document at 31 December 2014.]
- [Note: This version of the Act was revised and consolidated in the Fifth Revised Edition of the Laws of Malawi (L.R.O. 1/2018), by the Solicitor General and Secretary for Justice under the authority of the Revision of the Laws Act.]
1. Short titleThis Act may be cited as the Hides and Skins (Cess) Act.
2. InterpretationIn this Act—“hide” means the hide of a bovine animal, not being a game animal;“skin” means the skin of a goat or sheep.
3. Minister may impose cess
4. Restriction on exportation of hides and skins
History of this document
11 January 1951