Loans Recovery Act
- Commenced on 2 July 1934
- [This is the version of this document at 31 December 2014.]
- [Note: This version of the Act was revised and consolidated in the Fifth Revised Edition of the Laws of Malawi (L.R.O. 1/2018), by the Solicitor General and Secretary for Justice under the authority of the Revision of the Laws Act.]
1. Short titleThis Act may be cited as the Loans Recovery Act.
2. InterpretationIn this Act—“court” includes the High Court and any subordinate court and any Traditional Court other than a Regional Traditional Court or a court of a grade below that of a Grade AI Traditional Court.
3. Power to court to reopen money-lending transactions
History of this document
31 December 2014 this version
02 July 1934