African Development Bank Act
- Commenced on 26 July 1968
- [This is the version of this document at 31 December 2014.]
- [Note: This version of the Act was revised and consolidated in the Fifth Revised Edition of the Laws of Malawi (L.R.O. 1/2018), by the Solicitor General and Secretary for Justice under the authority of the Revision of the Laws Act.]
1. Short titleThis Act may be cited as the African Development Bank Act.
2. Malawi’s accession to the Bank AgreementThe accession of Malawi to the Bank Agreement is hereby ratified, and the payment of the first two instalments of Malawi's paid-up subscription as set out in the First Schedule is approved.
3. Financial provision
4. Certain provisions of the Bank Agreement to have force of lawThe provisions of the Bank Agreement set out in the Second Schedule shall have the force of law in Malawi:Provided that nothing in the Bank Agreement shall be construed as—
History of this document
31 December 2014 this version
26 July 1968